See example pages of the tutoring sessions below.
They will be annotated by the tutor explaining what it all means.
Get the Math Skills of an Engineer!
Tutoring: Get up to 3 tutoring sessions per week for each subject.
Program: New tutoring sessions taught weekly with answered questions!
Contents: Tutoring sessions on video, 160 Page eBook, 850 Exercises.
Learn Arithmetic in 4 to 12 Weeks | At your own pace!
Sessions: Addition & Subtraction (with Number Concepts)
Sessions: Multiplication & Division (Common Core, STEM, etc.)
Sessions: Decimals (with Decimal Multiplication, Division, etc.)
Sessions: Fractions (more topics thereafter, Algebra, etc.)
This tutoring series solves the following problems:
- I am getting an A in Math but don't understand the concepts.
- Math is a foreign language to me, nothing really makes sense.
- Why after many years in school I still don't know Math?
- Why after getting grades of A in Math, it suddenly dropped to C ?
The national debate is that schools need better math teachers. It is suggested that engineers should be persuaded to teach mathematics as their profession involves the practical use and application of mathematical concepts. Because the emphasis in math tutoring is traditionally on how to solve math problems (that is, the Rules of Mathematics) and not why the solution makes sense (understanding the Basic Concepts), students experience difficulty when in Fractions and Algebra, they are required to logically reason their way through to the solution. It is these issues the instructor addresses in these tutoring sessions that makes us unique.
This program is taught by a gifted Math Instructor:
- Former president of the National Engineering Honor Society.
- He studied Applied Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, and Physics.
- He received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- He received a Master of Computer Science Degree.
- He has worked at IBM (San Jose) & IBM Glendale Labs (NY), INTELSAT, etc.
- A gifted teacher of Mathematics, its fundamental concepts, language, and meaning.